Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chalk Hair!!! With Video.

So I was snooping around on a site called Pinterest
For those of you who don't know.. its basically a site where you have to be *invited* to join.. you have an account and you make boards. And in these boards you Pin a bazillion pictures of your choosing. I have been so ingulfed in this site.. repinning pictures, coming up with new crafty ideas.. and such.. When I came across a UK sensation that I will bring to the US!! or at least to my City ^^
Hair Chalk.. yes.. putting chalk in your hair..

 So for all of you crafty people out there.. those of you who are afraid to permanently die your hair.. those rebels , and unique people. This is a fantastic non-permanent way of expressing yourself. *Explodes with crafty ideas* Her Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment