Thursday, October 14, 2010

Been a while

Oh to be back in the comforts of my blog, hiding away in cyber space. Have been thinking a lot lately  about life and things that I want in my future. Found out that what I am currently doing is not really what I have been wanting to do. *Who knew* What has my purpose been all this time.

There were thoughts traipsing around my mind, Art school, make-up artist... living in a new town. road trips I'd like to take. Sites I'd like to see. Singing, and developing skills for an instrument. tattoo designs. New job interests.

with all that being said... what have I been living. is this amusing to someone.. certainly not to me. Feels like I'm being held back from what I really want to be. what I can truly accomplish as a person.

Other new things that have happened... Aside from seems to be my parent's never ending divorce, and my grandfather passing away. I reconnected with two of my favorite cousins. My hair is now a red color with highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment