Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Making my own Teddy Bear

What might i ask on this green earth, can truly represent the deep clear pool of emotions, of expressions, thoughts of all that encompasses me as a being. The single phrase that can be whispered to make me melt. The yummiest of foods that can just send me spinning with delight. Where is that place that I fall into while in thought, where it seems for the slightest of paused time, that it is just me in the world. Where sound it self is just a self reverberation.

Such an intriguing thought to have before my morning tea.

As for the title you ask. Why nothing in this post leads you to think about a teddy bear? It is simply that. Unjust. What leads to anything in the correct order of thought? For we in fact are not conditioned to thinking of exactly one thing, and have it with out a doubt lead to the correct corresponding thought to follow. We are tough to be free, creative, distinguished, unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment