Monday, August 9, 2010

Redness

Yesterday I went over to a friends house, just a friendly hang out with her family and some of our close friends. Who would of thought that I would have the spur-of-the-moment urge to go from my fading purple hair color, to a vivid red?

Color I chose to use:
Garnier Nutrisse R1 : Dark Intense Auburn


A few secret ingredients into a funny looking bottle, a 35 minute wait leading to a 15 minute wash. And here I am a red head. Glad I am one of those who can pull of the red color.
Soft, Pretty and red.

Don't know what I shall do today though, aside from publishing the Yarn stores page of this blog. Achieving all this before 9am. I believe it will soon be time for a hot cup of tea... maybe some crocheting to follow. Shall keep you posted. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment