Sunday, August 8, 2010

Snips the Lace red ribbon

I was going to type out my first post so that it could achieve *first blog post* epicness. But alas I glanced at the digital clock on my cable box, thus realizing I have to drive to work in 2 minutes. Gearing up for a 6 and a half hour shift at a Swedish furniture store.

I say "Bring on the endless customers till my shift's end. The repeated questions, and vibrant children running a muck." I shall hold my head high, and carry my self properly till I can retreat once again back to my car, to come home to you fine people who may be lurking in the shadows of my blog page.

I will be editing and adding information to this blog later this evening. And hopefully I can keep this sucker thriving with posts, and things to keep you interested.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment